How to swap

The inviting a friend process seems very obscure. Can anyone explain how it works and the best way to politely DC when swapping?

Politely dc while swapping??

If I understand you right, you can dc by pressing your home button or force quit the app.

Add some of the players in the add me thread, they might still want to do pvp swap. There was a time when there were many people online on chat to swap pvp…

Basically how it normally works is, the swap consists of 2 battles, 1 play as normal, then the second match, whoever won the first time should disconnect. both will win 777 diamonds…

So if you do a swap you get 777 diamonds than you usually do from a normal battle.

Do you have to be inside the game and in PVP home to be invited to a battle using friend method?

no, you will get a pop up on ur phone when someone invites u.

Yes you get more because:

1. You can only do it every 24 hours per friend

2. They were saying about opening more pvp rooms with higher diamond rewards (not sure if this is still happening).

Keep this in chat guys…

I thought it’s perfectly fine if they do 1 normal battle?

It is. I have no problem with y’all discussing it outside of chat but some people do. Maybe it has to do with the legitimacy of it all [you’re not actually winning when the opponent disconnects and you “win”] but I don’t really see the problem because you did battle once. It’s just like a consolation prize, where even the player who lost gets a reward. A lot of games do that, and while disconnecting isn’t really my thing, I don’t think it actually hurts the game.

Just don’t do an entire disconnecting tournament where both players disconnect to reap a whole ton of diamonds. Sure, it’s faster and saves time, but you won’t be able to play and that’s pretty much pushing it. ><

If you want to try some pvp I’m available most of the time.

My gamecenter :   pi.ouaille

feel free to add me :wink: