How to have a second character

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is a way to play with 2 accounts on the same device, switching from one to the other whenever i want.

I see that lots of poeple have more than one account, but I can’t seem to find anything regarding this exact possibility on the internet, has anyone tried doing it or does everyone that has a second account use it on another device?

There are 5 ways I’ aware off:

1st - Install the game on 2 different cellphones, ipads, etc. Use the same account and you only need to buy the game once but I’m not sure. It should appear install instead of buy if you had purchased it before on that account.

2nd - Use the restore codes to switch accounts but you can only do that 10 times a year per account so it’s no good. And boring.

3rd - Create a new google account for the second account, download an emulator and buy it directly in there from Google Play. Or use the same google account. So it’s up to you.

4th - Same as above but install 2 different emulators, use 2 google accounts, buy the game twice, play both on the PC. Or use the same account again;

5th - Play both accounts on the cellphone . It’s easy but not legit so I’m not telling you.

Everything I wrote is confusing and even I can’t understad it fully. Any questions, reply again… To be 100% safe have two google accounts and buy it twice.

As for the emulators, use Bluestacks or Leapdroid. Leapdroid is slightly better. Both support Google Play purchases (in-game purchases as well).

Thanks for the fast reply, it does sound confusing indeed, i have no experience using emulators.

I have 2 google accounts on my phone, but when i visit the neo monsters app on google play through either account, they both show “installed”.

The perfect scenario for me would be to have something along those lines: 2 copies of the game on my phone, one that is linked to google account A, with neo monster character A, the second copy linked with google account B, with neo monsters character B.

But if that is not legit than i won’t be trying that.

So the only option is to have another device, or use an emulator or something? :frowning:

HOLY MOLY im the luckiest guy.

So i downloaded leapdroid, made a new google account, purchased the game, first intro and i roll penguini, is this a dream?!

I owe you a beer pentashock :smiley: <3

Glad I could help and congrats!