Play on 2 different devices with same account

Hello,
I would like to play NeoMonsters on my phone and on my computer.

I can create a code for a data backup in case i will use an other device.

Now my question is: If i use my Code for NeoMonsters on PC, am i able to play still on my phone after that?

Because the warnings in that game are confusing me…

I mean in other games its possible because there we can connect with FB or GOOGLE… i am curious why we cant login here with that 2 options to keep the data

play it on PC… wait what? isnt it a mobile-only game?

Nah there are softwares which simulate a phone and you can play all android games there.

It looks bettet and runs faster haha

You can simulate but can you play on the official servers as it were? like buy the actual App for it or is it cracked? if its a crack you’ll be blocked so it will be of no use

No that software is called bluestacks and over 2 million people using it. They use it also for streaming androif games for twitch.

And it has nothing to do with cracks. You log in in bluestacks with your gmail account to access the google store and you can download there all games. Also games you purchased through your phone, because everything you buy in the store is binded to your google account.

Hm… nice… too bad I’m stuck with iOS haha, on topic tho… I think you can only play from one device so you’ll have to make a choice

You can port your game from iOS onto an android device or computer using blue stacks with your restore code. You will still be with the iOS people though for events

Yeah but my question was: If i use that restore code on my computer, will i be still able to play on my phone later on?

In my opinion this is a dumb idea with that restore code.

In all other games you can bind the games with Facebook or with the Google account and the progress will be saved automatically. So for example if you login on a second phone with that fb account, you will have the same progress as on the first phone and you can switch how much you want… but you cant play with 2 devices at the same time, if you login on the second phone, the game kicks you on the first phone.

I would like to see such function in NeoMonsters.

I am a mobile developer myself and its not hard to include such a function… i mean including such functions are basics for software developers.

Just imagine you go out with friends to the club… someones steals your mobile phone and you are fuc*ed, because who wouls write down the restore code? Most people dont even know about that.

If they would implememt that “Facebook or Google” registration, you dont have to be afraid, you can simply log in on a other phone with that Fb/google account in NeoMonster and you have the same progress.

And you are also able to change the account informations so nobody can change something.

This would be so simple.

I have one account on my ios phone and another one in my computer with blue stacks and it’s android, and I would like to swap them, like play on my “android” account on my iphone and with my “IOS” account on my pc because i have a lot more things to do on my “Android” account right now and I’m not always at home with my pc… Do you guys think it is possible?

Yeah i think this would be possible. Just write down the codes and register them on the other device. Make some screenshot before if it should not work so you can contact the support
Yeah i think this would be possible. Just write down the codes and register them on the other device. Make some screenshot before if it should not work so you can contact the support