How to calculate an ark's stats?

Given an ark’s base stats, how do you calculate an ark’s points for each category (e.g. health, attack, magic) at a given level?

For example, on Sparkong’s wiki page, it’s base stats are displayed as follows:

HP: 39 

Attack: 18 

Magic 18

Speed: 14

Defense: 31

Resistance: 31

Given its base stats, how do you determine the corresponding stats at a particular level, e.g. lvl 25?

Incidentally, dear staff, may I know where we could obtain information about each ark’s base stats? I’m asking because the current wiki is still incomplete, and I would love to contribute by adding info about an ark’s base stats to its wiki page too.

Thank you so much!

I dont think Anyone ever did this because alk stats are the Same ! It would be cool when everything was different but then trading would Also be cool

What do you mean by all ark stats being the same? A sparkong’s stats would be different from a gaiawyrm’s stats. I understand that the stats would be fixed for each creature of the same species, but i was referring to a comparison across different species.

Different species yeah but Every chopperbug at lvl 25 has the Same stats

Indeed. However, my question is this: Suppose I give you an ark’s base stat (in this case, Sparkong’s stats as displayed in some wiki page)

HP: 39 

Attack: 18 

Magic 18

Speed: 14

Defense: 31

Resistance: 31

How do you then calculate Sparkong’s stats at level 90 without having to level it up all the way to level 90 in order to find out? Is there some quick math formula we could apply instead?

Short answer is you don’t as they don’t get the same gains every level.

What Bob said

There likely will be similarities between monsters that are the same stars, but they won’t all be the same. Just figure that higher stars tends to mean better stats.

Alright, thank you everyone! :slight_smile:

If you change your question to “how do you then calculate Sparkong’s stats at level 75”, it can be easily answered - just go to PVP.

Lol yeah that would be an easy thing to calculate