How do you unlock a secret skill?

Hello, I am not new, just took a extended break from the game and noticed I have a lot of monsters and every time I click that unlock secret skills button, it says "None of your monsters have a Secret skill that needs to be unlocked " At first I thought you had to ultra- evolve a monster so I did, and I still doesn’t allow me to unlock secret moves so I am stuck.

Only legendaries have secret skills and not all of them have been given one yet. You must get them to their final form then you’ll be able to see if they have one by looking at them. If there is a blue move below their four active skills which has a padlock on it they have a secret skill you can go unlock in that other part of the menu.

Well, I have multiple Legendaries, and so that means they have not added them to any of them yet? Also how come when Im on story mode, I see some monsters such as Skullwraith who don’t have any upgradeable forms with a secret skill?

Can you provide screenshots of what you are seeing?

1 Like

Well I currently don’t have enough tickets to go back in there but for instance under Skullwraith’s name, it says “Auto Death Sentence” and he is only a one star.

Or “Death Sentence”

I assume this is in UC and you are using Geartyrant?

If that’s the case, then that’s not their secrets skills. The text below their names displays either their immunities or any affects added to them. So if you are using Geartyrant, then ‘Auto Death Sentence’ will display.

What is UC again?

The Ultimate Challenge

Oh no, I am in the Story quest, and I have some of the same charaters they have with those immunities and my characters don’t have anything under there names.

Hmm, any screenshots would help.

I will provided them tomorrow as I must go now.

I think he has been auto death sentenced :joy:

To unlock a secret skill you must climb to the highest mountain, swim the deepest ocean. Kill a dragon and save the princess or prince depending on who you are.

3 Likes

Will you stop telling the secret to everyone :triumph: