Hi I am a newbie who just started this game and have some questions..!

Hi all I have jut started this game yesterday and i am loving it. After a few chapters, I have pulled out Vixenblade (is this one a good monster?). I really liked the monster anyway and wonder how to make a good team with him. I do not have a knowledge about synergies whatsoever…

And the last question is, since I pulled a mythic monster, should I collect the event tickets to have more of vixens to awake?? Or is it better to have another one…?

Thanks and hope I could get some advices for that.

All the bests!!

Vixen is very good

Unless you’re going to invest in the game, I’d look for other myths.

Use Sleep immune monsters with Vixen in the frontline. Make sure it has stun protection.

1 Like

Thank you for the help!!

No it’s an ability monsters will have. It add stun protection means to have a monster with an ability that protects the team from stun such as Stun absorber, stun martyr or stun counter.

1 Like

Play the training dojo in the online section to get a basic understanding of synergies!

1 Like

Indeed! The best thing (in my opinion) is to look carefullly at the passive skills of the monsters. Some have immunities, revenges and entrances. Especially in the cases of monsters having entrances, make sure to not have those on the frontline. Another way to build up your team is to focus on the monster coming just after a revenge monster. Eg: Say a monster has poison revenge, it would be good if the next monster has poison drain, eater or massacre.

1 Like

Don’t forget to save for shrine.

1 Like

I don’t get this part but if you are talking about 7 star tickets they are very hard to obtain
You get a ticket each time you hatch a mythic monster that’s already at +9 bonus

1 Like

Yeah i could see that now…lol thanks for the help all. Much appreciated!!

Best tip I can give it make 500 gems your new Zero gems to make maximum use of the shrine and really get your worth out of the game.

2 Likes

You know, you should just read the guides by killerdog and other top players. It will help you understand everything better.

5 Likes

Thank you ! I will save up from now on:)