Hey guys, need help!

Hey guys,I 

I need your advice on what to do. I was blocked from accessing online content a couple of days ago. I sent an email to the support team. Today I finally received a reply:

“According to our investigation, your ban has been confirmed. We have detected activities on your account that has violated our terms of service. If you wish to continue, you must start over. Thank you for your understanding.”

The thing is I sent a receipt for the download, so they have proof that I didn’t download a hacked version. I started two weeks ago and accumulated 75 gems. I have not spent a single gem on anything. I have only one egg monster: Don Penguini. He has carried me through a lot of the content that I otherwise would not have been able to complete. I haven’t done anything which I can think would violate any term of service. The developers won’t tell me which rule they think I have violated. But my ban is confirmed? 

I don’t want to start over. I’ve put a lot of time into this game the past two weeks and swung some fights that I thought I was sure to lose. If I start over I’m almost sure not to get another Penguini. It will take me a long time to make up for the things I lose with this account.

What could I possibly have violated? I’m really distraught right now. I played 100% legitimately. 

Is there any possible avenue to argue my case? Especially if they won’t even tell me which rule I supposedly violated?

1 Like

Please help! I don’t want to have to start over. Especially not knowing what I did wrong. I would be afraid of just getting banned again.

Pm Tyler maybe? Honestly don’t know what you would be doing wrong. He might be able to tell you.

i would fight for your unban. if everything youre saying is true then they have absolutely no reason to have banned you.

I feel u.

This happened to a friend of mine as well and I’m certain that he never cheated in this game. At least he never put any money into the game.

Before this thread gets deleted/locked: If you have to start over just replay the tutorial until you get a pinguini/dragaia again

Thanks for the replies, guys. I have emailed the Devs again, but I’m pretty sure they will just ignore me. I wish they would at least tell me what it is they think that I have done wrong. I don’t think I will start again. It’s a shame because I was really enjoying the game. I am the kind of person who might have put some money into the game at some point, but I just don’t feel like I should support the game anymore. 

Maybe this is the new policy of the Devs.
Deleting posts on the forum if those are critical, banning people without a reason and if there are a reason then simply don’t tell people why. Awesome job! Nearly as awesome as the new update and the communication about it.

I’ve private msg you about your issue

Thank you!