Hello!!

Just started this the other day and i love it! Ive got the starter snow kitten and the wolf and im trying to level the cute little sheep up. Im not that far sadly. I love the look of the monsters though! I know ill be girly and go for a "cute " party lol. Though i so want that Anubis!

Welcome have a nice time we will give you tips just message us or make a post you’ll get him oh and if you want cute look for some cutes with a lot of stars like halopard

Are online missions difficult?

Yep they are very hard we’ll quit easy but the boss is hard

Ah so i cant get any special guys until im high up there =(

Yep try doing some quest note you need a level 20

Okay. Thank you!

Welcome to the forums. :stuck_out_tongue:

Remember,Strategy always goes before beauty.

The one exception to that rule is angelon.

The OM arent that hard,youll do fine with lv 40+ for the first like 8 floors.
You should be able to get like 2 of the fusion monsters if your levels are 30+

Don’t forget halopard or shadowstalker

SS ain’t happening for her, atleast atm. But, ya know, there are some really cute and op arks like SS (previous OM, unobtainable atm) Pegasion (not that strong, but in pve its good, found in eggs) and angelion (metioned above, obtained late in game or in eggs, VERY useful) and many many more

Welcome Zhukora! JOIN MY BREEZELING CLUB

Just kidding. Like the people up there said, we’re always available to help you, so if you need advice, just holler.

Enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forums.

If you need any help don’t hesitate to send me a PM.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

See you around.

hey welcome to the family its not weird I think of us as a family. but ya pm me if you have any questions or even just chat im sure people will be happy to help