Started last night

I don’t know if this is good so far or not, I started last night. This is only what I have in the part im currently using.
Lvl 30 Blizzard (Starter) rank A
Lvl 30 Nightmare (the first golden egg)rank C
Lvl 30 Remus (the first fang it gives you) rank D
Lvl 23 Breezekite (caught it)rank S
Lvl 20 Goldram (caught it) rank C
Lvl 21 Sanctolamb (caught it) rank E
Lvl 16 Leaftooth (caught it) rank A
Lvl 16 Angelon (quest gold egg) rank C
Lvl 14 Duskling (caught) Rank E
Lvl 13 Narpyke (caught it) rank A

Me personally I horde on the dragons in the first and second caves I think there are some dragons weak at first but maxed out they destroy.

Now I leveled everything up by 5, and my nightmare is 37

Welcome to the game! Enjoy, but be sure to check out Monster Island when it’s released! I think you transfer three monsters from here to the game, so catch the rares ya want n.n

Feel free to ask/search any questions ya have.

I’d take a look at the rare monsters guides and farm for them. Leviathan, Volcaraptor, Dragons, etc…they’re all super helpful early on until you’re strong enough to do OMs and win the really strong arkadion like Triphoon or Cryowyrm.

How do you know that monster island will allow to use 3 arks from hunter island?

I will probably take my now lvl 53 nightmare, and two rare arks.

Rong - cuz the devs said so.

Senior - Keep gettin stronger, you’re gonna wanna take some rare monsters with epic evolutions. Volcaraptor has a very good evolution imo. Lavaraptor, the baby form, is farmable i(relatively quickly too) n a mountain range to the right of one town iirc. Check the guides here.

Thanks for the suggestions, everything in my main party is about lvl 60 on average and I have unfortunately have all but one of the needed pre-fusion arks for all of the missions since I started. I now know that since subzeratops is a mission starting tomorrow that I will take mine to monster island, and I will try to get lavaraptor. I also accidentaly got an ashie while going out to farm for leafy, which I thought was the best luck I’ve ever had on a game. I have 4/7 needed orblings needed for Kamiwyrm but doubt I’ll be able to get 960,000 or something diamonds in time for the three transfer.

Hey anybody on this thread still Pvp?