Hello Everyone, OG Player here.

So this post is not really anything constructive, but I was thinking about making it for a few days.So, I started playing this game in probably the first few versions of launch. [Attached 3 images from very first versions]

After playing for a lot of time, I decided to quit the game. Then 3 years ago, I reinstalled the game to see where the game was, I was just shocked to see how it had completely changed, new layouts, each egg for 4 gems instead of 5 and a lot of more story. I probably had the most fun back then. Then again, I saved my restore code [lost the previous one] and left again nearly when there was a news about new rarity, then about4-5 months ago, I found my restore code handwritten on a piece of paper while cleaning, I decided to reinstall and I am just completely overwhelmed by what I got. I don’t think words can describe the shear amount of changes and new stuff. I loved the anniversary things you guys [you get far far more gems now then I remember]. So far, I am absolutely loving the game and having fun discovering new stuff and missions. But there is a big issue for me, It seems that they have given a massive revamp to nearly all of the monsters. Ventokaizer has shocking entrance? When did Pyrokaiser have Lava Entrance? and so on. I also just have absolutely no idea about the shear amount of new monsters, due to which my PVP Experience has been absolutely disheartening. I think I’ll post my monsters in the PVP Help thread (or you can tell if I should sent it here too) but even though now I’ve 20+ Legendaries and a few mythics too, I had 20% win rate with 55 wins last season. This has been going on for some time but it just keeps saddening me. But the main point of the post is to ask OG Players who left for some time and came back, how their experiences have been so far.

[Do comment where should I ask for help, also I got a few more images if any of you guys felt a little nostalgia from it]

Light

14 Likes

The account I am playing is not the oldest but I can say I am the oldest player because when I played the game there was the wheel of fortune(or something) where you had to start and stop to get a monster and on that account I also had a dragaia which back in the day were the 2 most powerful monster the game the other was The godfeather if they were the last monster you could never win the same goes with nightrider.I joined 7 months after the game release but then lost my account and started playing on this account after a year because I had great monsters which no one could defeat at that time.

1 Like

I played since January 2017-January 2018 and then quit for a year and a half before returning to the game.

The most enjoyable part of it was finding out all the stuff that changed and the new monsters that got released, as well as the fact there was a whole new rarity tier for monsters!

I joined the forum almost immediately after because I was just overwhelmed by the amount of new stuff in the game… By lurking for a while, as well as watching some players PvP, I happened to understand that my way of playing PvP way pretty crappy and I started getting a grasp of what many people refer to as “strategy”.

All in all, returning to the was a very pleasant experience and I loved every bit of it.

6 Likes

if you dont know the movesets of most monsters, better go grind at pve first since your are able to check on the enemy skills by clicking in on them unlike in pvp.

There’s a steep learning curve and the game plays A LOT differently to how it did years ago. You’ll get there, just put aside what you think you know and try to figure out how it is these days. In general, monsters need to be doing more while on the battlefield. Basic attacks, timestrike and similar moves are not going to help at all.