Happy Holidays Everyone!!

I just want to wish a happy holiday to everyone!! hope everyone is going to have a great week and spend awesome time with family and friends. 

I might be off for a few days because it is going to be a busy couple of days so making this post now in case i don’t get a chance to later :slight_smile:

Happy Holidays Everyone!! 

:)  :ph34r:  ^_^  :D  :slight_smile:

Edit: making this a pinned topic for this week as its the holidays :slight_smile:

Merry X’Mas and Happy New Year to all.

Be cheerful and dont forget your resolutions for the coming year

Happy holidays to all hope everyone enjoy and be safe

One Love Bless…Yessi

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!  Hope everyone has a safe and joyful Holiday.

Also to those of you who can drive. Try not to drink and drive! remember i am sure if you call your parents they will pick you up rather than have you risk your and put other peoples lives in danger!

have fun and enjoy the holidays but be very careful this sort of thing can happen to anybody! 

Happy holidays once again and be safe all!

Hope that all of you have safe and happy holidays! Let’s relax, rewind, rejoice with family…and then go back to the HunterIsland craze in a week or two :wink:

happy holidays everyone :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

Happy holidays and a wonderful new year! ^^

Merry Christmas everyone. Have fun and be safe.

Happy christmas, have a good one. I’m staying at home, but my brother’s visiting. Yay :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas and happy holidays everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful day whether with family or friends, quiet night or partying hard!

Also, Pred, loving the christmassy avatar! :wink:

Thank you!  Loving your’s as well. :slight_smile:

Merry Christmas guys.

Merry christmas everyone! I wish i could do something but my dad has to work 12 hours everyday and i go with him and sit there for 12 hours not allowed to stand up or anything so i just sit there, and just play with my fingers… Not my favorite christmas this year =(

I had to go to the hospital because food got lodged in my esophagus. Whee. I managed to get it out without a procedure but I have to get it done anyways to check for any systemic problems so that’s lame.

Sorry to hear that i hope you feel better =)

Sorry to hear that. Hope everything turns out good!

Sorry to hear that. Hope everythings okay now.