Great Quotes

As I have read this forum, I have found some really interesting or funny quotes, so I listed them here. Please feel free to add on.

I like how our hero has came out of his shell from awkwardly nodding and standing in the way to having actual conversations

There is no such thing as “the best team.” There will always be a counter to whatever strategy you want to use, without exception.

The dev guy who’s now responsible for the forum obviously thinks North Korea is a decent role model for freedom of speech.

When you don’t get the hatches you want, just remember this little bit of advice…

Response: hmm sounds like devs propaganda

1 Like

“Go get yourself a Galvbane”
-@NMEGaryOak

“Helo welcom to neomon clan!”
-ME!

4 Likes

“It’s obvious”
-Captain Obvious
:joy:

1 Like

Name a better piece of advice for new players. I’ll wait.

3 Likes

"Save your gems for guaranteed festival "

4 Likes

Buy Dusicyon from the shop first

6 Likes

Advice, not jokes @Professor_Oak

Good luck getting enough tickets for Duscy without a Galvbane nerd

4 Likes

Leave Ahuiii alone

The odds are fake

6 Likes

That’s what I did. With the festival, you start out with 6 tickets

1 Like
4 Likes

“Don’t use hacks ( (and switch your account over to a non hack app, they gon still find you) )
You gon get ban, like sheriff did”

1 Like

“Always join events early, because devs know this so they put the best rewards at the end”

1 Like

2 Likes

Funny, that meme, cus i tried sheriff’s restore code and it gave an error saying the restore code is invalad or its my network, obviously, I got wiped out by dev’s infinity gauntlet.

1 Like

All of these are what I call ‘Gimick’ Monsters, essentially they’re in the game as easy exp and a reprieve in between fights. A balance to highly powered Arkadions if you will. I don’t consider them ‘bad’ because they were intended this way.