Got Rexo and Cryoling today...

I ended up rolling 4 eggs… 1st is epic, 2nd is rexo, 3rd is cryoling, and 4th is a super epic (so close to another legend… just one over legend slot).

Which legendary is better? why?

Rexo definitly, especially when he ultra evolves. He has Sudden death and time strike at his final form, but his best move is bloodfury. If you support him well he is one of the best monsters in the game.

Alright thank you! with bloodfury, how is it different from bloodthirst of shadowhunter ?

Bloodthirst gets triggered after two kills and bloodfury after only one. And bloodfury does also way more damage.

OHHHHH I see. Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my questions!

Bloodfury scales faster than bloodcrave does, and much faster than bloodthirst. It also doesn’t reflect damage back on the Rexo. He can use it until he is killed

Gotcha! No wonder my shadowhunter’s bloodthirst doesnt seem to do as much as I expected :confused:

woah bloodfury is incredible. I beat the part of the story that I couldnt beat all these weeks…

The difference is blood thirst scales slower but actually does damage before a kill to help you get a kill.

Blood fury is horrible without a kill, but scales faster.

They both more or less kill everything in 1 shot after a few kills though.

That’s why he has sudden death, a guaranteed kill for his bloodfury, if the game doesn’t troll you and let him kill himself.

Still a risk of killing your own team, I imagine getting time strike is much nicer.

It is, thats way I want to evolve my rexo so bad now but I can’t get a crystalmouth…

Yes, I evolved it and I no longer have to use sudden death. ^^