Got back into this game. Sad to see there isn't weekly rotation.

I recently got back into this game after discovering my ipod while cleaning my room. It’s nice to see there is a weekly mission up an running, but since the game is technically dead, would it make sense to implement the online mission as a just a regular weekly mission for more variety and extended game play after beating the game? the switch of online missions to offline would lessen the need for servers that newer games need and give people who revisit the game a chance to experience it as it once was.

:3 Hi everyone, you probably don’t remember me, but I remember a few of you.

1 Like

its been a while since I’ve seen this familiar face. But unfortunately i think they’re just concentrating on neo monsters at the moment. 

1 Like

*waves and offers a hug* :3

Been a long time, way too long xD. I’m hop on the neo monsters band wagon if it wasn’t for rent, college and work. And a super old ipod touch xD. Maybe I can get in in a week or two. Anyways, how you been?

1 Like

*hugs tightly* lol. Anyway yes it has indeed, I’ve just been prepping for university and stuff like that so I’m just clean cruising. Fair enough, I can understand given the device you have, I hope you can join us in a snarky adventure in neo monsters soon though :slight_smile:

1 Like

*cuddles and purrs as I am hugged* :3 We’ll just have to wait and see. :smiley:

1 Like

:pensive:WHAT CAN WE DO

1 Like

U can wait 4 more years and post again

2 Likes

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: WHAT you mean

2 Likes

You replied to a 4 year old post, and the game was kinda dead even then… Therefore @Professor_Oak suggested waiting another four years as the only alternative.

2 Likes

Please don’t necro threads years old.

1 Like