Does the weekly online mission atleast change ?

I recently started playing this game after trying out neo monsters and I found neo monsters to be a cash dump game to have any fair chance of winning while this game was surprisingly interesting and also fun. I used to be a dragon island blue player before I left it years ago, and now I’m realising after the release of neo monsters everything seems dead here ? There’s no change or update of the weekly mission since October or something when neo monsters was released. I understand the developers created a new game but that doesn’t mean they forget the old completely and dump it out. Hunter island is still an awesome game and deserves every bit of attention like what they give for neo monsters.

They just left it after neo monsters

Can’t they be reached by email or be sent a complaint ? I mean then what’s the purpose in still having this game in the AppStore if it’s dead ?

It’s a shame really, such an amazing game abandoned by the developers in favor of a new game that is pay to win, and doesn’t even hold interest (in my case atleast) when compared this far better one.

Hunter Island died out so they weren’t making as much money. Their servers are fully used for Neo Monsters now. You can certainly complain by messaging them on facebook but it’s not like they’ll do anything about Hunter Island.
The purpose of keeping it out is so that they still make whatever amounts people spend to buy it and ignorantly make in app purchases.