Golden Eggs

Okay so whenever I obtain a Gold egg or Mission Egg I always get a low level ark, they normally come within the range of 3 - 5 stars and E or D rank…

Then I came across this guy in the Veteran League (seems he only just started PVPing because of how ridiculous his lineup was) and he pummeled me! 

My lineup consists of (not in order) :

• Triphoon

• Typhonwyrm

• Osiriswyrm

• Luxknight

• Plasmorex

• Ventowyrm

• Hydrowyrm

• Nilomoth

• Pyroviper

• Arkwing

and a few other 8.5 star Arks. 

It’s pretty strong. I normally get streaks of 2 before losing, so i’ve never made it to the next tier. But that’s beside the point.

This guy had tons of Egg only Arks which all seemed to get loads of Bonus Actions, they were all S rank…

How did he do that!? I heard there’s a trick to getting the main prizes. But the best prize i’ve ever gotten from a Gold egg was a Windra and a Cryptwing. So how did he get so many good Arks? It seems impossible for me to get above 7 star Arks from eggs. What’s the trick to getting Main prizes?

(If anyone is interested I only managed to kill three of his Arks… Infernowyrm, Shisaguard and Megalorex. I also came across a Necrodrake, Charcalynx and an Astroleon.)

Charcalynx by itself is useless. It does minimal damage, so you may as well leave it if you ever come across it without stegospike (UNLESS you have an ark with low HP left). Megalorex is more than likely to sacrifice his arks when it uses devour, as he has no control over it. Necrodrake is not an egg exclusive.

It’s possible to time eggs; however, you won’t be explained to about the how-to guide on the forums, as it’s not necessarily a positively viewed capability (and it will be removed in the update).

Thanks. I knew Necrodrake evolves from Darkling which is obtained as a prize.

That’s called Egg timing … with some skill and patience u can get whatever u want from timing eggs, but i can’t explain you how to do it, cause it isnt right. I learnt from myself, i did cause i spent tons of money and all i got was s rank prickster, and pvp was impossible without specific arks.