Geomagnus/ ingredients

Since rhino and puff have hold ground I was wondering if the back stab still work or if he’s even more useless than before.

I also notice that they are a lot of new ingredient recently crownthingy, moalith and cryptimid + 6 unkowns. Do you think there are one for each first one? On the next page in the monstropedia I saw that there is an other epic with a legendary form , 4 stars with 2 blank.

I don’t remember where I saw it on the forum, but somebody shared a video using geomagnus, and he killed his Galvboss (wich was half life) to stun the ennemy. So yes, I guess your monsters instantly die with Geomagnus’ perk, even with a hold ground skill.

ok thanks he’s still bad thought

Yeah, except if you use it as in the Super challenge extreme rank, using a Ziberius. But you need to have one, and this team is very weak to stun/sleep teams.

Since rhino and puff have hold ground I was wondering if the back stab still work or if he’s even more useless than before.
I also notice that they are a lot of new ingredient recently crownthingy, moalith and cryptimid + 6 unkowns. Do you think there are one for each first one? On the next page in the monstropedia I saw that there is an other epic with a legendary form , 4 stars with 2 blank.

a new starter?? Cause they’re all getting a legendary form eventually