G.F. Rosa Discussion

2 Likes

I forgot how to make polls,I’d like some help on that

The urge to hatch is unbearable and i also have another chance to get Clover, but i only have 250 gems​:tired_face::tired_face:

1 Like

Rose gimmik looks like a miss. The moves looks hella clunky, just converting a singular enemy needs to use a 100 tu move followed by a 130tu move to actually kill it.

Just another GF support where its quick SS and double repulse helps their playstyle.

1 Like

She is perfect for GF strategy jesus…

This will be annoying while facing those GF spam teams. Mizu will sleep everything over 50 speed for 100tu and this one will do “Auto Daunt” on everything incoming.

artwork/visual design
  • :+1:
  • :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters
moveset/stats
  • :+1:
  • :fist:
  • :-1:
0 voters
1 Like

People are underestimating her passive in generic teams too

Well, the passive is great, but remember it works both ways.

Rose Curse into G.F. Blossom is a huge combo for PVE, the new token is great too, I don’t know how well will she perform in PVP, mostly because that after she uses Blossom she is totally useless and can only heal other Fairies.

She is insane setup for violet

Not really, violet does not work that great with either Sunflower or any other token gen mon, you don’t want to kill tokens.

1 Like

But Violet has 60tu Bloodmove and enemy’s entrance will be pushed +50tu + shells.
Maybe this is just good on paper.

1 Like

But violet kills the shells in 3 turns from their entrence so they wont clog up the enemy team as they should

This leg is straight trash. Mark my word.

She gonna be great for pve i doubt her use in pvp tho

Sole reason i grabbed her was to see how she plays in pve

Play it in pvp too…

1 Like

I wont do that im missing to of the core Garden Fairies but ill keep an eye out for her in the coming days before i make a solid decision about her

thank you ebo

1 Like

Was talking about PvP goddess

Why in the â– â– â– â–  do people krep calling me goddess :joy:

But yeah for pvp i dont think she is gonna be great low speed not much defence no real kill moves