Thoughts on G.F Clover ( New Legendary)

4 Likes

Does this one have protector weakness? That could be a hindrance?

Yeah it does

devs running out of plant names so recycling them.

Hardened carapace will make this one super nasty with healing support from other garden fairies. If the opponent doesn’t have a counter to protectors or high piercing damage then they will be in big trouble! Also, 60TU sleep is great for control. If it is allowed to get a few turns then the other person is almost definitely losing (not to mention because they haven’t managed to kill an auto-protect+ monster for a while).

The only thing is it definitely needs to be used with a bunch of garden fairies. It can do almost nothing without them

1 Like

Should’ve done G.F. Alfalfa

Won’t be able to sleep anyone if i use her with violet

You make the best teams @Dev_VKC

1 Like

Imo while the kinda constant release of G. FS is appreciated but I kinda feel like the devs are spoiling the G. F cycle

She is tooooo bad , give her give her gf serene field maybe we can talk about it

G.F Clover is like F.D Clover both have Sleepy Skill and are the same element

Except that one is a super epicbut have 42tu (+9) with 100% chance sleep , while legendaries and awakned mythic like lemon has 75% chance to sleep with a higher tu move , all of this to contribute in making maeve a powercreep i said it more than once fd clover sleep move should be incrased to 100 tu