Friends “last login time”

Why did they remove the “ last login time” from the friends list? Is there a point to this? I honestly liked to keep my friend list clean with people who are active. Does this means that now I have no way of knowing which of my friends are active or not??

3 Likes

All they needed to do was make it turned off during ranked. Problem solved

7 Likes

be quiet. you know how much the devs hate doing obvious solutions.

It is still sorted the same way as before, just no time is displayed. My last 10 friends offline for more than a couple of days, including my own accounts, are exactly the same.

So you can probably still see who is actively playing at that moment, just not the minutes, which is actually irrelevant.

So this way it isn’t even solving it’s purpose, if the purpose I suspect is avoiding specific opponents during PvP ranking.

A better solution would be, sort everybody who is offline more than a day exactly like before. But recent activity less than 24 hours could be grouped after username during PvP ranking period.

But all this got the disadvantage, that active players shared monster won’t be visible according to time as friend monster.

So the solution isn’t that easy as I previously thought.

1 Like

Yeah the way this was done is just stupid… Just revert to the old one please.

1 Like

Totally agree, I have difficulties in collecting friends points

This change was inspired by our other game, Evertale, where we have never displayed the last login time. We need more time to evaluate the performance of this adjustment. Our Fortune Shrine is also adapted from Evertale.

From a PvE perspective there was zero reason to do this. I don’t want to keep people on my list (except a very few) that haven’t played for 30+ days.

3 Likes

yes since we have a limited number of friends i always have to clean it up every few weeks removing all the players who haven’t played for a month or so and replacing them with active new players except @DMGInterference who haunts my friends list with his ghost.
This change could have bad ramifications for new players as the ability to manage who is actively playing is limited so players might not refresh their friends as often and new players wont get a chance to have thier monsters used.

this is the worst change that has come in this update in my opinion.

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback.
We will reconsider it.

6 Likes

It does mean players can’t “snipe” each other in PvP though. So it could be worth adding the days last played rather than the minutes

2 Likes

2 Likes

The simple solution to that is to remove all the people that you don’t want to snipe you from your friend list.

plus im guessing theres only about 4 or 5 ppl who actually are weird enough to snipe.

Nah man solution is to have no friends and share a attractive monster and you gonna get friendpoints either way aslong as you are online

Idk why but people really like kunomi lol

Competitive PvP players are a different breed. Not only in Neo Monsters, in any game

You’d be suprised lol

But that means having no friends. The simple solution of having it list days last played means players can’t snipe, but players can also keep their friend’s list up to date and relevant, which is what community members are asking for and there’s not really a downside.

Speaking of friends -

XD

1 Like