Friendly PvP Coordination Thread.

A thread for people to coordinate with others to set up fights with each other.

Well, I certainly didn’t expect this to happen. For those of you who haven’t seen, Duel pvp is a new thing that lets people arrange matches against each other at their leasure, and the best part is that there’s no apparent end date. There’s also a testing thing that pits you against the leading pvp teams controlled by ai, even though that kind of defeats the purpose since it’ll basically be pve without the buffing. Not a huge fan of the code system though, seems kind of cumbersome. And my first ever match ended in a DC, so… still having that crap unfortunately. <_<

Still awesome though right? There isn’t much of an easier way to go about it other then codes really from a programming standpoint.

I will be online for a bit if someone wants to help me test out an SS team(no bane please. Not helpful against him)

I’m a little less online today,but I’ll want to test my team against you bug guys :wink:
F2P Arash

I’m a little less online today,but I’ll want to test my team against you bug guys :wink:
F2P Arash

afraid I can’t help you then, I’ll be using my brand new bane in every single match I play for a little while :smiley:

It’s not friend codes, it’s where one person clicks create match and gets a code, then gives it to the other person who clicks join match and enters it.

Also have a random person flying on a mechaling :lol:

I’ll play you.

What does it mean Friendly pvp?

Basically you send a code to someone they enter it while you wait then battle. 

Who wants a battle

I wanna battle you now but I can’t. :frowning:

I want but I can’t right now. :3

Damn I wanna try beating you Zard. :3

I’ll setup n send code if anyone keen

Is there like team cap?

NO SUCH THING AS FRIENDLY PVP IF YOURE NOT FIRST YOURE LAST

Are there prizes?

Not currently

I am Japanese!
There may be something wrong with English, but please forgive me.
I made a group of Friendly PVP!
Please join us!
The JPN team also wants to fight with various teams!

Link↓
https://lobi.co/invite/A0Ecp

The group is cool ^^
Great job devs!, and @mike is this going to be permanent?, i dont see ending date on the news, little advise, make it permanent :v

The current plan is for it to be permanent, maybe going down once in a while for maintenance, which we will announce prior.