Friend Monster Algorithm

Hello. How does the friend monster algorithm work? Because I got confused when I used a friend’s friend monsters once then I now cannot use it in the next battle. Meanwhile I used my another friend’s friend monster but I was able to use it at least 3 times before I wasn’t able to use it.

2 Likes

Idk i never spotted a monster named “algorithm” yet.

Each time the friend does a battle, they become available for you to pick. That’s why it says how many minutes/hours ago they played. If it’s more than 24 hours ago you can’t pick them any more. Also, if you’ve got more friends than it will show then the ones who played longer ago won’t be available (it only shows a certain number of them as options).

Does that make everything clear enough?

4 Likes

actually no. does that mean that if you use a friend monster either they or you have to have another battle before it can be used again?

1 Like

It’s when they do another battle, at that point they reappear in your friend monster selection screen.

Basically, if they do a battle then they become available for you to pick for 24 hours. If you pick them they disappear… but when they do another battle they will reappear for you. Only extra complication is if you have lots of friends it reaches a limit of how many it shows. Hence, ones who played in the last 24 hours but longer ago than the others will get pushed off the list. They won’t even come back once you’ve selected the more recently logged in friends.

3 Likes

Damn. I always thought there was a complicated thing behind this. Thanks!

1 Like