fORTUNE SHRINE????

How does @GMagic not know when the next fortune shrine is going to happen and you do @Exu ?

4 Likes

no
selfish

1 Like

It was a blessing while it lasted. now we have to suffer to get gems now

1 Like

whats the gems you give for shrine?

5, 10, 50
?

There will be two festival banner
And if there were 2 Shrine to cover both banner how the hell devs are gonna get money :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Yes Lord VKC has had enough, these hoomans were blessed with le holy shrine and still complained about the rewards not being enough
unforgiveable, kuso ningen
says Douji-kun

3 Likes

2+2 is 4 minus 1 that’s 3 quick mafs

2 Likes

:+1:

Watch devs change it from 500 twice a month to 1k once only.

1 Like

I mean the devs are giving you free gems each time the fortune shrine comes around, it would make sense that the fortune shrine show up closer to Christmas tbh

True. But I thought our xmas present would be the daily log in not the shrine. In any case it’s free gems so I wouldn’t complain.

1 Like

So should we resign ourselves to not having a sanctuary?

Well I will tell you not to panic if it already came out in Evertale it should come out in neo so we have to wait, do not waste your gems!

1 Like

The longer we have to wait, the bigger the shrine I’m expecting to come. That’s what I’m telling myself anyway XD

We’ll get something eventually, no need to worry!

5 Likes

If they increase it hopefully they’ll be a level for those of us mortals stuck at 500

3 Likes

I have 350 gems and I want sanctuary to see if they duplicate, I hope they also put 120 gems to duplicate

1 Like

I think this time sanctuary will not return

The one time i decided to save 500 gemsđŸ˜„

2 Likes

Hold onto them, you won’t regret it!

1 Like

Keep your gems you are closer to the sanctuary than you imagine

3 Likes