fORTUNE SHRINE????

wtf !!! What if Botann leaves?

I am sorry to announce that I have literally no control or information regarding the fortune shrine, beside my ability to count days like yā€™all are doing :joy:

11 Likes

letā€™s pray Haha

Yeah, same as Gmagic Iā€™m afraid!

2 Likes

01/07/21 (1200 gems)
31/07/21 (500 gems, from here on)
13/08/21
31/08/21
16/09/21
30/09/21
15/10/21
31/10/21
15/11/21
30/11/21

^ All the shrines to date

The shrine hasnā€™t come in Evertale either. Itā€™s probably in just a day or two, or theyā€™re doing something different for Christmas / New Year.

Whateverā€™s happeningā€¦ donā€™t go panicking as much as you are!

16 Likes

All your dates are backwards, Iā€™m afraid

1 Like

Nah mate, theyā€™re in the superior format :wink:

3 Likes

Yes because it makes sense to order months before days like listing times as minutes-hours-seconds

5 Likes

What Do You Think Theyre Planning For Neo Monsters By Delaying The Fortune Shrine Is There Any Additional Free Gems Event Other Than The Xmas Log In Or Maybe They Will Change It With Extra Bonus Free Gems When We Buy Em At The Shop like last christmas

Please, gentlemen, stop asking when the answer is obvious. Botan is available in a banner, now he cannot attend the shrine :slightly_smiling_face::joy::sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Why did you delete my post I was asking if the shrine was out

Well now can we start to worry when the shrine will be back?

Evertale got shrine today
Maybe we will get too in 12 hoursā€¦

3 Likes

Sure you were.

Any News Yet Guys?

@Dev_VKC , @Dev_BRD Please answer, what has happened with the Shrine, give some information, I think the Neo Monsters community deserves it. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience

5 Likes

Guys, seriously just relax, itā€™s coming next week for sure.

2 Likes

It is the end lads, as Exu-kun said, Shrine-kun has gone MIA, ephemerally mwhahahahah

3 Likes

will come after the 20th, it has to bounce finish his Baner then take a break and will bless us in the Sanctuary of fortune

1200 shrine will be perfect and completely balanced for such wait :sweat_smile:.