Fortune shrine... WHEN? :(

Agreed. People also tend to be a bit impatient with this and fail to realize how many fortune shrines we got for December and January due to holidays. Was either 3 or 4. Either way, it was alot, and we have another Holiday coming up in Valentines Day where they always do an increased odds Special Egg and usually a login event with it. The shop thing just updated for double gems as well, and Shrine will likely come either Friday or Wednesday next week. Need patience.

2 Likes

thats what we said 2 weeks ago
its never coming

1 Like

Then go back to imaginening it never coming. No shrine. Its gone poof. Become p2w its the only way

1 Like

I concur. I’m also agreeable to this. And furthermore, I think you’re right.

1 Like

Well got to say this one sucks… It was the worst possible timing for me as Exocross is the mythic I’m trying to awaken and they decided to feature it now. I didn’t expect it being featured now already and was left unprepared. Well now I have 4 months I guess?

5 months , they know that banner is good thats why they did that to push people to spend , after they made a lot of old f2p players have 4-5 mythics even more by realizing shrine ebery 2 weeks now they want to increase the duration but i think a big problem will appear since new players wont be able to fellow , and they will be a big difference and a lot of new players will leave because only those old players and p2w can still enjoy pvp

1 Like

Old players will not spend much money either. In fact, it is wrong for them to launch a life breakthrough. New players will feel more and more that the gap has been widened. I think the government should open account transactions. They can charge handling fees, because new players can only play by purchasing finished account numbers.

1 Like

What happened now with the shrine is not abnormal. They’ve done it before too to make it appear during certain holiday/special events. I was counting on a shrine today to be able to roll for Exocross, but unfortunately the longer gap happened just now. It’s really my fault for not leaving a gem buffer to account for that. Spent everything on some interesting legendaries I wanted for team building.

2 Likes

Please @Exu , look for the official Neo monsters facebook page and there you can follow the sequence of the banners and the pattern of appearance of the mythical ones, it is always the same, maybe it varies in 1 or 2 new mythical ones that enter

1 Like

This was written in the mythic prediction post 14 days ago.
Exocross was mentioned but however people did not have any shrine in the meantime so the timing was not good, but most people weren’t unprepared for Exo, they knew he was around to come.

When does akane come?

I missed that post and time flies when you’re busy. But now I know roughly the indicators for Exo: Majorie, Gorgo, Kirina and Sivanna.

I think the shrine may just be delayed because they’re waiting for the next game update. It’s been a bit longer than normal since the last game update too, might be a knock-on effect

big changes coming update gonna be huge (i hope) im excited ngl

Akane is already late tbh, her and Vixian are expected anytime soon.

I think the same, i feel this too jaja

1 Like

I’ve waiting for the update for a long time, I didn’t even play a single PvP match waiting for the balance changes

On friday for sure double gems sales just droped this monday so we know it’s gonna be friday.

True sigma males save their gems for rainy days like these

True chad sigmas dont need to save at all