Football World Cup Thread!

Dude it was insane! Goal of the tournament so far!

3 Likes

I guess you also watched today’s match without Neymar :slightly_smiling_face:

Charlison is good but Brazil needs the magic of Ney

2 Likes

Neymar is overrated, imo. Vinicius Júnior, Antony and Richarlisson are a great trio!

Well this is us out :pleading_face: :wales:

People hate Ney for the beauty of his game. His numbers say that he is not overrated, that he is a great footballer. he is a different player

2 Likes

Sorry for Wales :people_hugging::sweat:

3 Likes

I agree. If he didn’t roll around so much people would say he’s up there with Ronnie and Messi. ESP if Brazil win the WC

2 Likes

:england:

:wales:

:soccer: :england: :house:

Rashford’s free kick against wales was the best goal of the tournament

Always purtugal

Brazil lost, damn…

This tournament is making more and more fearful that England could win it :grimacing::sweat_smile:

Agreed. And how did Japan get so good? German won against Brazil in 2014, the memorable 7 x 1, and now what? Got kicked in the butt. This Monday, Brazil is going to play South Korea, and I’m kinda afraid of these asian teams…

Are you from Brazil or somewhere else? I still think Brazil or France could get it

Yeah, I’m from Brazil!
According to EA Sports and their simulation of the World Cup in FIFA 23, their prediction is that Argentina is going to win.

Argentina Portugal final would be :fire:

Antony, Rodrigo a man less 90 + 9 minutes were not enough… the solution was in the public watching :eyes::sweat_smile:

But it doesn’t matter. Brazil got the first place in its group anyway, and that wasn’t the main team playing, so…