Follow these three steps to win literally every boss fight in hell mode!

1. Use lionheart (friend monster if you don’t have one like me) who copies a monster’s buffs when it dies and gets reborn as a mythic.
  2. Ensure that the boss kills lionheart so it gains the boss’s buffs when it is reborn.
  3. With your 300,000 hp monster, enjoy one-shotting the boss and using natural selection to deal over 400,000 damage.
2 Likes

Oh I also tried using Scorpionyx because I thought it would kill the boss with fatal sting but it doesn’t. I don’t really care since I did it first try thanks to lionheart lol.

Works with Twighoul too, he copies the boss stats too.

1 Like

That’s true. If you can get three kills with Twighoul it should be able to do something similar although Lionheart can fully heal itself 3 times and recover hp with natural selection.

With these stats you don’t even have to heal yourself.

My lionheart had around a 1/3 of its hp left including the hp healed from natural selection. While I didn’t exactly prepare a great team for the bossfight, it might be a bit harder to wipe a team using a superbuffed Twighoul. Regardless, you still should be able to kill the boss and at least a good portion of the enemy lineup.

Will the mechanic work in UC?

I would assume so as long as it isn’t patched soon devs don do it dont do it plz plz plz lpzzzz but I can’t test it myself because I don’t have lionheart

It also probably won’t be as effective anyways (at least not to the point of soloing a whole team) because the enemies will have the same buffs as the mythic lionheart. It works so well in boss fights since Lionheart is buffed over a dozen times more than all the other monsters besides the boss which is easy to kill when you can deal half a million damage.

True but it’s basically equal to stealing an enemy super buffed monsters which is a very viable UC strategy

2 Likes

I agree. With the right setup, it could kill multiple enemies with natural selection. You could also resurrect it at 1hp and use from the brink to do the same thing over again.

What’s the deal with Lionheart anyway? Kind of off topic, but how does one counter him? In PVP he always wrecks me. Does he always have to come back in his Mythic form or am I somehow triggering this passive?

BTW, I would totally use him for this strategy if I rolled him.

1 Like

Lionheart’s main weakness is poison and his high tu attacks. You can also use lionheart in pve with friends monsters. I actually don’t have lionheart but I have a friend who does.

Devs right now

7 Likes

Exactly what I thought. This bug only affects pve and it is the same as stealing a buffed monster which an amazing SE already does it.

This bug only becomes problematic when you are facing these bosses that can not be cloned like atrahasis ones, etc…

This I getting patched once devs sees it,why did u had to expose the glitch here

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I said

1 Like

Literally poisoning him is enough

Exactly, every time i find an opponent that has lionheart, it doesn’t revive… I dunno why. Let’s ask to my tagosenshi, he probably knows.

The lionheart I had was poisoned but terragar had a piercing move.