Fix the stupid Goldmouth mission

Okay, so… since I’m about done rank grinding, I decided to focus more on staying stocked up on ingredients, saw that I’m low on goldmouths, so then I do the goldmouth mission. The first 2 times, not a SINGLE Goldmouth greeted me, except for the guaranteed last one obviously; what did greet me was a bunch of bronzemouths. Seriously?? Why the heck is it even called “Golden Halls” if there’s nothing but useless bronze? And sure, the third time I did find one Goldmouth, and sort of killed it accidentally :expressionless: frankly though, even if I didn’t I probably wouldn’t have gotten it anyway since it has like a 35% rate anyway. There certainly weren’t any crystalmouths around either.

I don’t know how long it’s been like this, but seriously, it needs to change. It’s hard enough to get goldmouths when they do show up like they’re supposed to, especially since they have no hold ground and also 2 active skills that they can potentially kill themselves with. It should offer at least a decent chance of getting at least 2 goldmouths instead of one + a pile of unwanted bronzes every time. It just feels like it’s cheating, since the harp and lamp missions guarantee a harp/lamp in every encounter. Why shouldn’t this mission offer the same thing?

Yeah the mouth missions are slightly weird.

Mission 1 = only bronzemouths (1 guaranteed)

Mission 2 = silvermouths and bronzemouths (1 silver guaranteed)

Mission 3 = bronzemouths, rare gold/crystal (1 gold guaranteed)

I’ve always questioned the fact there are no silvermouths in mission 3. I guess the comparison is like this:
Mission 1 = bottle/pixie
Mission 2 = harp/lamp
Mission 3 = pyramid

So mission 3 it gives you that 1 guaranteed (like pyramid) and the small chance for more goldmouths is a plus. For some reason you get some bronzemouths lol. Then there are crystalmouths in there too which are far more common than Cryptamids but you’ve got to carefully get them on low health and chance it.

All-in-all I think it’s fine how it is. I recently farmed up some mouth ingredients and it took far less time (tickets) than farming the other ingredients. You don’t need all 6 elements which makes it so much cheaper and you get what you want every time. Crystalmouths are also surprisingly easy to farm because of the rate you meet them.

Okay, so… since I’m about done rank grinding, I decided to focus more on staying stocked up on ingredients, saw that I’m low on goldmouths, so then I do the goldmouth mission. The first 2 times, not a SINGLE Goldmouth greeted me, except for the guaranteed last one obviously; what did greet me was a bunch of bronzemouths. Seriously?? Why the heck is it even called “Golden Halls” if there’s nothing but useless bronze? And sure, the third time I did find one Goldmouth, and sort of killed it accidentally :expressionless: frankly though, even if I didn’t I probably wouldn’t have gotten it anyway since it has like a 35% rate anyway. There certainly weren’t any crystalmouths around either.

I don’t know how long it’s been like this, but seriously, it needs to change. It’s hard enough to get goldmouths when they do show up like they’re supposed to, especially since they have no hold ground and also 2 active skills that they can potentially kill themselves with. It should offer at least a decent chance of getting at least 2 goldmouths instead of one + a pile of unwanted bronzes every time. It just feels like it’s cheating, since the harp and lamp missions guarantee a harp/lamp in every encounter. Why shouldn’t this mission offer the same thing?

TL;DR

Z19 GaryOak

I’m stocked on goldmouths like 18 of them, but not bronzemouths. Wanna trade?

I would also say it’s fine like it is.
Could be because I have 73 goldmouths. Used it for xp a long time ago