First Ones Full Potential

Alright so I’ve been thinking… I’m sure I’ll get a lot of hate for this idea, but wouldn’t it be nice if you had a first one to unlock it’s full potential? Like we would need a secret ingredient to evolve it during battle? I was thinking You could get a gold capture card as the ingredient to evolve them but to evolve him you would end up sacrificing all the monsters on your team? I mean they already know that summon move to summon monsters. The golden capture card could be a super rare find on an online mission so it won’t be too easy. Kind of like finding cryptomid? (However you spell it). But anyways just a thought… I’m sure it would be OP but the could make it so it wasn’t as strong as when we battled them some how hahaha

If that would be ever considered as an option maybe it will be a PvE only option,honestly i don’t know it’s an original idea i must say but have my doubts it will work well.

It would makes game a bit unfair,for ex right now raizen is too great and with this idea …
Or trregar behind a def is actually pain in *** and you want to give him another secret skill(he has one already)
Just imagine meta with this idea!!! He is only weak to posion (just like other sleep) but then GTail or wraithcaptain will be playtoy for him!!!
I don’t want to bring zib in matter but even thinking about it will Make my head ****.
They are first ones not for deadly moves(like Deo or Geo) they are first ones for special moves they have(or upper hand in some states compare to other monsters) so please be abit more logical. I appreciate new ideas but for this you need to be a bit balance in idea.
Wish you get all first ones :wink:

F2P Arash

Alright so I’ve been thinking… I’m sure I’ll get a lot of hate for this idea, but wouldn’t it be nice if you had a first one to unlock it’s full potential? Like we would need a secret ingredient to evolve it during battle? I was thinking You could get a gold capture card as the ingredient to evolve them but to evolve him you would end up sacrificing all the monsters on your team? I mean they already know that summon move to summon monsters. The golden capture card could be a super rare find on an online mission so it won’t be too easy. Kind of like finding cryptomid? (However you spell it). But anyways just a thought… I’m sure it would be OP but the could make it so it wasn’t as strong as when we battled them some how hahaha

They take an entire team to take down…SO imagine 6 of them…and do you want to deal with 34 rockoids? I don’t

Final story fight you should be able to use them imo.

Well since you put it that way… My idea is very bad xD!! Never thought of it that way.