Finalmente battle raizen

Finish

I don’t know if raizen is a poison immunity, but if not, it will be possible to clear it with death revenge and poison. Or last bite?

You can’t kill a first one with death revenge.

why?

they are immune to death revenge, sudden death and death sentence move 

wow thank you for the tip

of course it only apply to their final form in the story. 

That’s how I defeated Raizen: I protected stoulstealer with monsters Absorb stunning, then when Raizen has remained on the field with 2 Onikage I focused on him, then I defeated the other monsters. (If you don’t have a stoulstealer,i think is equally also use magmalithan or ragnawolf or monsters that have death sentence and Bloodthirst).

Emerald is the biggest thread to him and his fellow monsters. Just protect him enough and it’s a 3 hit thing…

2 hit for chronozeros bloodthirsty. Have protectors, healers and give turner. Beat him on the 2nd time through. I thought the match before it to earn two super deage fruits was the harderst match of the lot. Had to change my lineup a time or two and use a couple of mons I normally don’t have to. That got the interest juices flowing for the game again. Good times. Good luck to all. Would love to have raizen. Have a feeling the paradigm shifted in strategic approaches in pvp, just because of him. Didn’t get a chance to get even one match in to verify one way or the other.

My line in the final final battle (against him) was Oniblade, Emerald, Volcamus and Lunartic. Shortly before i had my Pengborg, he killed all the auto protectors, but were instant down after it. After this i skipped one time with oni, then set emeralds deathmark. Made the kill with emerald an loaded up Lunartics Blutdurst (don’t know the englisch word), i think Raizen was down in 2 or 3 hits

Shadowyrm thought he was tasty.

Nightrider and give turn + 1 team turn.
That’s all.

Robinator works great, amazingly easy to rack up kills, and bloodfury with 4 kills knocks him down in 2 hits. End the first battle with a GT and a TT close in queue, and you’re all set.

This is the team I used for the final battle. They did surprisingly well. I couldn’t believe I still have 13 monsters left when I completed.

Gearwolf is the key to keep the most of my monsters alive from first half of battle. Second half, make sure you poison the huge Raizen first, then stack up the kills for Robinator or Icefang by killing the Cloud defenders.

Do you know if death match mode would work?

Not likely.