Fight your own teams.

Can we have a feature in Test your Team where you can fight one of your own teams?

1 Like

Good idea, testing a team against a specific set of monsters of your choice is helpfull

1 Like

Yes this would be perfect!

Better still would be for you to create the opponent’s team. You would have two options:

1. Current PvP team (selects a random team as it currently does, chosen from current top PvP players).

2. Create opponent’s team (opens a screen where you have all available monsters in the game to put into 16 slots)

The legendaries will have secret skills unlocked and there will be no cost limit to the team you create.

This would be perfect for testing anything you want as well as being able to view all the monsters in the game. You can’t try them out, but you can try facing them.

2 Likes

This is an awesome idea KD. What about not limiting the number of each enemy monster as well? That way you can test how your team would handle cobra FL and cobra endgame, for example.

I suppose its redundant to just doing multiple tests though.

Honestly I just wanna battle 16 BBs lol.

This is out of nowhere, but I still think a small event where you fight 16 compies of the same monsters would be hype.

Thats a great idea +1 for that