Favourite 2020 Legendary Pool

Hey people I’m just curious to know which is the 2020 new released legendary that players like the most (artwork or move set wise) so i made this pool you can pick several options because at least for me is hard to decide :sweat_smile: we have had an excellent group of greatly designed legendary so far this year (i tried to order all of them according release please remind me if i forgot someone)

There are two polls because there is a limit of 20 options per poll.

• Shiny Stormloch
  • Shiny Kamiwyrm
  • Shiny Tiamazus
  • Shiny Lavaronix
  • Shiny Tridrakhan
  • Shiny Taloknight
  • Shiny Shadowhunter

0 voters

• Rocolosus
  • St Togala
  • Runedragon
  • Vigziarid
  • Torazou
  • Nauticrusier
  • Spectrophin
  • Beetlebrute
  • Shiny Gallio
  • Shiny Cyclo
  • Milgon
  • Padrinorca
  • Razorstorm
  • Jack-o’-scorp

0 voters

2 Likes

im just gonna choose all the S tiers k bye

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: i lean more towards Artwork tbh that’s the reason of the ones i picked

Poll not pool. You go swimming in a pool, you vote in a poll.

Rune was an awesome design and really cool monster. Gets my vote.

1 Like

Vote then!!!

I thought I had lol

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Roccolossus for me definitely

Vote!!!

VOTE OR DIE!!!

1 Like

Or in America’s case do both :joy::joy:

2 Likes

I voted the only one I got. Screw the others. :triumph:

6 Likes

STOP THE COUNT!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I don’t have any of the ones i voted for :joy: but i just love their artwork (specially Vigziarid :heart_eyes:)

Smh can’t believe people have been telling me all week “go vote, vote blue, vote red!”

And I was like: what you mean, the

hasn’t been released yet :triumph::ok_hand:t6:

7 Likes

Moku was in the New Year egg. Not sure if you want to count that because the egg started before New Year but I would.

Also, while these shiny monsters were released long ago they got completely redesigned in 2020 and got released again so I would count them as new:

• Shiny Stormloch
  • Shiny Kamiwyrm
  • Shiny Tiamazus
  • Shiny Lavaronix
  • Shiny Tridrakhan
  • Shiny Taloknight
  • Shiny Shadowhunter
1 Like

I only wanted to count the 2020 monsters that’s why u didn’t add Moku and Glaciahorn and i thought those shiny monsters were added to the shop on October or november 2019 :thinking: i don’t remember that well

In that case, moku and shiny kamiwyrm are easily my favorites. They both have awesome designs and their movesets fit my favorite strategies which are aoe spam and link fire.

I just checked… it was the beginning of February 2020.