Favourite 2020 Legendary Pool

Ok i will add them thanks for pointing that up

@Killerdog i doesn’t let me add them can ypu do it for me as a mod?:thinking:

Is it giving you the message that you can’t change the poll after the first 5 minutes? I just tried and that’s what I got.

@MementoMori Okay here’s an idea. I add a new poll to your post which has the 7 shiny monsters? It actually doesn’t allow them all in one poll anyway because the options limit is 20 (there would be 21 in total).

Darn, it reset the poll. I’m sorry!

Spectrophin best design
Shiny Kamiwyrm best shiny cuz I own them :rofl:

I will kill you :expressionless::expressionless::expressionless:

Yeah thats the same message i got i thought mods could do it anyways thanks the 2nd pool idea is good as well although i was thinking in adding 6 of the 7 shiny leaving out Shiny Lavaronix (for obvious reasons) because 2 separate pools won’t give a good perspective

Lol I was going to do the exact same! Then I thought of doing a second poll so it would hopefully not reset anything… which sadly didn’t work.

Well people the pool it’s over. Nauticrusier, Padrinorca and Spectrophin are the fav legs of 2020 so far (i can say it was expected) and poor milgon and Torazou didn’t get a single vote

1 Like

Nauticruiser is :nauseated_face:,she is very annoying and not healthy for newbie.anyway I think torazou need little remake

Honestly tho Torazou needs a buff
Hold Ground and Bloodshed will be good