Event idea

I was thinking of a new Easter event where you search for eggs around the main islands. Some rewards could be: silver, gems, youth fruit of both rarities, rare gems, evolve materials and maybe when you get them all (or a certain number if spawning is random) you can claim a SE mon in the end. Maybe it could also be done like the rookie missions, doing sections online to randomly find an egg. Anyone else agree?

3 Likes

They sorta did that last Easter where we followed egg cracker around the island and did 6 battles of increasing difficulty. Each battle was an phoenix legend that popped out of an egg.

Aye but this time it would be fun to find the eggs

I had a sort of similar idea for an event one time but @Dev_VKC turned it down. He thought that my idea was basically the same thing as flappy bird

1 Like

By next Easter Evertale is probably out already?

So neo will be forgotten by devs

2 different games.

Evertale is neo 2

Really? I though neomonsters was its only name :smirk:

And NM is a different game from HI but nobody plays it. The fan base will migrate to ET.

I can try to play CoD 2 on xbox live but I would be the only one.

Whether it’s intended to replace or not, it will.

No, don’t know where you got that idea, but evertale is not neo 2.

1 Like

Yeah, “it will”. Yet for some reason the dozens of other games they have released in the time period of neo haven’t suddenly taken it over.

I would love if NM stayed as their leading enterprise. We’ll see. But ET certainly looks like NM improved. So I guess well just wait and see.

1 Like

A good improvement would be less bugs for a start. And then we can move on to a nicer hatching system like hunter island where everything exists in the wild (maybe except limited things). I say things cus some are human in shape

what? you cant abandon neomonsters until omniblade gets a secret skill. I wonder what it will be. I know its not going anywhere, too much content left to add. Am i the only one that completed all chapters of the story and am expecting H Fineggan to randomly show up and save the day :blush:

also, i tried looking up everquest . is it that 3D game?

on the call of duty topic, and old game topic, its tough to see those going away when theres always an update for them. i had gears of war 2 update on the console the other day and there at least up to 4 of those.

For the easter hunt, you could also do egg hunt or something like that around the forum. Something like find 20 eggs around the forum and get pm a secret code to input in the game for reward. Where each in game account can only input one limited time easter code, that way you dont have people creating accounts just to get more codes.