EPISODE XIX BREAKING THE THRONE

PLEASE HELP ME TO COMPLETE THIS EPISODE!

Screenshot_20200316-194325_Neo Monsters|690x388

Could you remember us, roughly, how is the enemy team composed?

P.S. I’d avoid placing Capitan Canine so close to a Skyther… He can’t use RAW Bloodcrave that way. I’d ditch him completely if I were you.

One good technique is placing captain whiskers in front line with a protector and 2 sleepers so you want to sleep everyone and kill no enemy to charge the time needed for neko barrage to work and then just use neko barrage (4 monsters killed pierce through Hold ground and shields) and load mortar and neko barrage again and again .I would say use a sleep all monster and 1 sleep single monster to be able to sleep stealthed mons or just to sleep a precise monster.You can use that Holy sleep monster that looks like a cheetah and revenatur for sleep all or to reduce cost you can use the Horus monster that as sleep all and costs less than other sleep all monster.Remember a sleeping monster =a monster that doesn’t attack.

coughList Viewcough

1 Like

Thank you

I’m not convinced about your endgame… I’d put Lionheart close to Skyther (because he is a purifier, which Lionheart needs) and his two earth buddies immediately after Skyther, Emeraldeus first. Even better if you have a 4★ Earth protector (like Giraverdant, Jadeboa or Stegotitan) instead of Skyther.

2 Likes

I just realized… Why tf does Earth have 3 of the same protectors? :joy:

2 Likes

Wtf how did I not notice this lol

1 Like

Beats me too! The most useful one, imho, is Stegotops (Stegotitan’s unevolved form), as he is the only Epic protector to gain access to Purify before Ultra-Evolving him, though he still doesn’t have Hold Ground. Too bad he has a Standard Attack statline LMAO

EDIT: Nevermind I checked, he has a FULL ATTACK Statline, Jadeboa has a Standard Attack. The only Earth protector to actually be Full Defence is Giraverdant

there’s also the mossgolem protector

Well he’s 5 stars and has a different moveset. So not the same.