Elaine is it-uh she???? Any good???

Sorry to ask about every monster I get but it’s First ever mythic to my team I’m elated after unpacking a legendary yesterday so I gotta ask is she useful??

She’s an upgraded version of electricheetah if your new she’s pretty good. Next time if you want to know if your monster is good or not just check the tier list

You can ask stuff like this in the “What did you get from your eggs” thread instead of making a new one.

Elaine is a pretty cool monster. In her second form she becomes Aviesa, and she is one of the few monsters in the game blessed with “Champions Entrance”, a passive ability that stuns the enemy team while granting Aviesa a turn immediately. This is backed up by an interesting moveset of Natural Selection, Timestrike, Purify and Protector Killer. Natural Selection is a powerful move, but unless your opponent has an SE or lower on the field, it’s not going to do anything and is Aviesas main source of damage. Timestrike can be set up but requires support to make it work, Protector Killer is fine and Purify is a good thing on a Champion Entrance monster to interrupt a Sleep lock or Poison sweep. Insomnia also makes this monster a good addition against sleep teams, although they are not common in PvP.

All in all, this monster is ok in its second form for PvE, but for PvP she would be best used as a Roaring Entrance purifier as she is outclassed in every way by Centaureon who also boasts Champions Entrance, Shield Entrace, Instant Purify, a double kill move and more.

1 Like