5th: Flutterdrake Rose dupe
6th: Horrorclaw dupe
7th: Chamilisk dupe
8th: Chamilisk dupe again
9th: Thlug Beckie dupe

Total ■■■■■■■ garbage.

1 Like

Opened 13 rare eggs.
1 Bazilogon dupe, 11 SE dupes, 1 Raizen (new)
I’m pretty disappointed.

1 Like

Thays lucky dude being able to awaken a mythic.

I got doodoo x3.

Over the past 11 months I’ve opened many gems. and owning her is indispensable, not lucky

still lucky. Can’t believe you’re “very sad” awakening a mythic, which a lot of people haven’t done yet

I’m sad because I opened up too much Se, I’m really shocked at that

1st world problems. You have awakened freaking void. Congrats :+1:

1 Like

“First world problems” was the exact phrase going through my head reading this thread. Lots of people saying they’re sad with the results or disappointed meanwhile they’re hatching the perfect ratio of 4%, 40%, 56% and getting the expected number of dupes and new monsters.

I know by saving up a few rare egg hatches you feel like you’ll get many new things but the reality is if you have half the egg pool or more then it’ll take lots of hatches to get any more than 1-2 new legendaries.

To get one of the two new mythics you’re looking at an average of 125 rare egg hatches (625 rare gems). Nobody has that much saved!

2 Likes

Can you care to explain how i got this guy 3 times in a row. The game is rigged.

No two people have the same odds of success, the fewer monsters you have out of the SE and legend pools, the higher the chance whatever you get won’t be a dupe. I’m missing more than half of the rare egg legends still, as well as ~1/4 of the SE pool, so odds were pretty in my favor there. If you have the majority of the monsters present in the rare egg, then your odds probably won’t be so great.

Omg I’m having flashbacks yet again to a guy about 3 years ago that literally hatched 5-6 golrocks in a row :joy: poor sap. Funnily enough, I got a golrock dupe too. I dunno, guess we’re all cursed.

I got that thing three times in a row then a se broke the streak then i got oni dup.

I got 2 in a row :joy:

I had a similar kind of experience when I did 48 hatches in a row last year. With RNG you get some funny stuff happening. I can’t remember exactly but I think I got Icefang twice in a row and another legendary twice in a row at some point. I also hatched Shivadragon 4 times (one or two may have come in my next hatches, after making the video).

My luck with rare eggs tends to be getting 50-60% legendaries but far more dupes than expected. I come away with fewer new legendaries than I hoped but counting myself lucky for all the boosts to my monsters.

I managed to get 4 shurikaizer dupes out of 10 rares :slight_smile: 3 we’re back to back. Rainbows are a lie

I rolled 81 rare eggs.
I wanted only new mythics and Gryphking that is my only released legend missing (if we don’t count shiny monsters).

I’ve got only 2 new SE’s by my hatch.
Several 6S tickets and two 7S tickets.
I was expecting at least three 7S tickets.
I will haunt Gryphking over and over! Is not finished here mortar chicken!

Overall it was an average hatch, got a lot of dupes of legends. Cannot really complain.

2 Likes

70 rare gems in one alt: 6 se dupes, talo dupe, last biter dupe, Raizi, Shogunite, Zib and Zib dupe.
35 rare gems in my oldest acc: black horse dupe, capobear and its dupe, coldfeather.
All my bad luck in packs now has been compensated by sth good in the rare pool, though not a single mythic was hatched.

I rolled a 10 pack for Anniversary and got 3 rainbow eggs. I was so excited! 3 legends in a 10 pack, what could be better?

Legit all 3 were Oniblade…

Yeah the ratio of legends and SE has been true. Most of us can’t complain. Barnhart & phantom got hit hard with bad ratios though. Funny enough one of my legend dupes was that last biter grass monster as well. @Mr.X

I’m excited to test out Chrome.