Easter special login bonus problem

Anyone else having a problem with the Easter login bonus gems? It’s telling me I have already claimed. Haven’t been able to get it and I’m at 36 hours or so. I have one gem to earn and the weird little dude at the end as the last reward, but for some reason it’s telling me “YOU SHALL NOT PASS!”

Anyone else having a problem with the Easter login bonus gems? It’s telling me I have already claimed. Haven’t been able to get it and I’m at 36 hours or so. I have one gem to earn and the weird little dude at the end as the last reward, but for some reason it’s telling me “YOU SHALL NOT PASS!”

Sorry to tell you this,but you the festival event is over and with it the Easter login bonus,let me know if i can help you with something else.

Edit: 22 April 8:45 you need to write to the support and explain them your problem 

neomonsupport.gameplay@zigzagame.net
This address is for anything related to gameplay. This includes issues with event rewards, friends, bugs that require a response, or anything that isn’t covered in the previous emails.

Jake.

Easter login isn’t over until 28th

My bad then i supposed it was since the event ended yesterday,also i don’t see it anymore in the game that’s why i thought so.

Mine is still available, or more accurately I still see the login bonus to tap, but I still can’t earn the reward. I’ll wait until tonight to give it a chance. Maybe it’s just a glitch and will work itself out.

Edit: just restarted the game and it was available. Should have tried that yesterday. Now I can earn what I only guess will be a 4 star mon at the end, maybe a 5 star, but hey any mon is a good mon, so I’ll take it. Thanks for the info about issues. That was my next step in the process.

You’re welcome,I’m glad you solved your issue,anyway it’s an epic 4 start monster but as you said any monster is a good monster keep up with that spirit and if you need anything else be free to contact me whitout any esitation.

Jake.

I was very curious about the special bonus at the last day. And supriseee …

It is an eggjumper !! … xD

How many stars it has? 1…2…3…4… where is the 5. one? Nooo!! :((