No Daily Log-in Reward

I just started playing this game again but I do not receive any Daily Log-in Reward. I know I should have received Chronox and something like gems, money in game and fruit for loging in each day.
My friend code is 68420385 and my device is Zenfone 2.
Please solve my case asap, it is so annoying without Chronox in team.
Thanks
You see here there is no icon of The Daily Login Reward for me. It should be above Valentine Login bonus.

Im having the same issue

since the last server issue, a lot of new players are having this problem

True I also having the same problem need help GM!!!

Me too

Is anyone else not sure how the Easter bonus login works. I’ve ready over it several times. I thought it was supposed to be a daily claim. But my game says I e already claimed everytime I try to go check if it’s time to claim. How is this supposed to work?

I also have not gotten a daily login since the easter bonus has been going. Is this intended? I don’t think doubling up daily bonuses is game breaking but then again I’m new.

I claimed 2 or 3 Easter log ins. It can’t claim anything today. Yesterday the Easter log in wasn’t ready at the same time as my daily log in. I got the Easter log in hours later.

I claimed 2 or 3 Easter log ins. It can’t claim anything today. Yesterday the Easter log in wasn’t ready at the same time as my daily log in. I got the Easter log in hours later.