duration of events

Its only me or anyone else thinks the events duration is way too long?
Game is boring as dead now lets take a look
SCB 7days should be 2-3days max
DC 11 days should be 5 days max
Moalith 7days should be 2-3days max
SOFT tickets cost would be reduced to 10
IC tickets recover time should be 40minuts and no more unevolved monsters please also better distributed monsters for everyone…last one and 1st one ever i finished at level 298 i can asure u guys there is no worst feeling…
Lector also 2-3 days max
Tower Showdown i dont remenber :smiley:
UC restore the old GK levels readjust the buffs iff needed
I know devs are working on game balances but its geting bored as hell

Agreed, some of the events just go on way too long. It lately feels like the events are more about the grind rather than having fun.

Right now I think the game is going through a rough patch.  The friend issue has gone on for 4-5 days now.  Nothing new today even though something usually comes out on a Tuesday.  TONS of bugs/quirks that have been communicated by us/acknowledged by the devs (overwatch monsters not waking up immediately when dreamhunted, thereby getting kicked to 100+ TU… my own monsters – even stun immune ones – randomly getting stunned when my own blitzdragon comes in… revenarchion getting hit with DR 90+% of the time when on the field… I know there are others) still persisting with no fixes in sight or any kind of a timeline communicated.  I know the devs are a lean team and I’m sure they are swamped, but this is a boring spell right now.  Maybe things pick up later this week with the expected Easter egg.

Most people can’t complete most event super quick. They kinda have to think of the newer players. Probably explains the long events.

And for the events/support in general. No comment s

DC should Be Of 7 Days Max

Some events like SCB and lector should takes less time.
But events like tower,DC and UC is OK.especially after last update in DC.now players love to do it.about SOTF I think we need less time but fast refill on tickets.please don’t do the especial buff on SOTF again.
And one more thing,I want to see more new events like valentine for ellian,so instead of wasting time on buffing SOTF,please mike give us new events with good monster :wink:
F2P Arash

Also crown walker should have lesser days

Its only me or anyone else thinks the events duration is way too long?
Game is boring as dead now lets take a look
SCB 7days should be 2-3days max
DC 11 days should be 5 days max
Moalith 7days should be 2-3days max
SOFT tickets cost would be reduced to 10
IC tickets recover time should be 40minuts and no more unevolved monsters please also better distributed monsters for everyone…last one and 1st one ever i finished at level 298 i can asure u guys there is no worst feeling…
Lector also 2-3 days max
Tower Showdown i dont remenber :smiley:
UC restore the old GK levels readjust the buffs iff needed
I know devs are working on game balances but its geting bored as heaven

I was just wondering about how long some events are live,thanks a lot :D 

I think crown walker should have more days but make the monster itself more rare to appear (like cryptamid or lower) so that we can farm for big chunks of exp for a lot of time especially that most of us haven’t reached lvl 150 but have less things to do to farm for exp. :slight_smile:

SCB can’t be less than 7 days guys. It is meant to fight against a new monster most of the time. This means they can’t release 2 monsters per week so it is good as it is

The lost crown event Will ended on 17th now its 12th now nd most of guys already finished it y so long i guess its not that hard even all can finish it in a day ingredients event should be of Max 4 days.

they made dc better but most people still don’t like doing it :joy:

First time i reached at level 90 i like the changes but still stuck at 90 damn

Can you share your strategy to get to 90? I tried desperate double, desperate all with team turn but it does not work well after 83.

My FrontLine is of Diredemon, Goldtail, Storm loch nd bitterbeast rest 11 r protector nd lastly last bite. I reached till 98 but in end i loose damn! Best of luck man!
Little changes made for lvl 90-100

It should be of 3 days, i got it on the very first try

Events are longer to give people time to get them done, some people lead busy lives and some are just beginning so they can’t do it as fast as others so devs give them a fair chance also the extended events gives time for devs to bring out the next event and keep us busy

Yes the duration of events are very long i just finished dungeon challenge in 3 day and super challeng and mouleth in a single day and also i finished the todays crown event now i am waiting for new events plz make event tims shorter

Remember crown isn’t guaranteed. Some people may not get it for 10 attempts. That’s 300 tickets and most people won’t spend gems refilling just for crown

I got the crown in my 2 attempt

I got it on 1st but not everybody will