Dungeon Challenge Bug after 99th floor

I will try to control my frustration but after dozens of tries, I was finally able to clear the dungeon and beat the last monsters of floor 99 until for some reason my character was stuck in the dungeon after the last fight and I wasn’t able to do anything besides force shutting the app. The stupid thing is that the win didn’t count and I have to start all over from 90. 

I even recorded my last two floors and uploaded the video. Check the video towards the end.

https://youtu.be/sdBEVlm4E38

EDIT: After a while I managed to get to 99th floor again and having fought the last monster, the same exact thing happened again. This has to be a bug which needs to be fixed please. I can provide video footage of the second run aswell.

Let me look into this ASAP. I am sorry for the trouble.

Please contact our support team, they will make sure compensate you.

Thank you very much for the report.

This issue has been fixed.

will everyone get that sweet 1/2 gem?, or just light

Only the people who got bothered with this bug. Not many people can reach 99th floor in 1 day.

Nice try Vege.

Thanks a lot VKC. It worked now and I was able to finish the dungeon even though I had to do it 3 times. I also contacted the support as you suggested. :slight_smile:

Also, can you please make it possible to run from a match in dungeon? So you automatically get the loss and have to start over again/spend 10 tickets to retry. Annoying to know that things are lost already, but you cannot exit the match.