Dragulus Egg Error

1: Just to make, “limited time pick up” means we can only KEEP him for a limited time if we rolled him, right?

2: If the above is true, then why is Dragulus the ONLY monster being restricted this way? #KEEPDRAGULUS (Warning: Long rant below)

(There are lots of monsters who are WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY more broken than him, and he’s a mythic so HE should be most broken of them all. Besides, that girl with the payback killer is way more broken than (the entire list is bolded if u want to skip it) him (Dragulus), Deluguzar, Aurodragon, Duscyion, Ankuodragon, the Penguinator, Geartyrant sleep, the wood mythic who sacrifices the last monster with every attack, Maggatsuoh, Novadrake, Angelion, the pumpkin poison guy, the mirror revenge guy in ultimate challenge, and so on COMBINED! (Okay, not that much, especially since bloodbath doesn’t break barriers, but you get the idea.

You guys introduced mythic rarity, and we need monsters who live up to mythic standards. I understand it was probably to create some cost limitations for rank 300, but whether or not that was the reason, you guys still promised us these guys and you shouldn’t take them away.

Once again, #KEEPDRAGULUS!!! Whose with me?

You misunderstood everything, hahahaha

4 Likes

You get to keep your dragulus.

Egg was misadvertised, dragulus is obtainable all the time, but in this egg you have a 10x chance to get him IF you get a mythic egg.

Limited time pick up typically means that you can only roll for them for during that egg.

I still have my flakedrake from new years festival.

1 Like

@Superman37891 Go home troll… U must be really really really bored…

He spelled maggotshahasuoh correctly and don’t know about limited time mons… Sure :smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

And Max cost is 206 at rank 100 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Innocent until proven troll.

2 Likes

If i do remember correctly the scorpion also said limited, not sure does anyone have a screen.

I only rolled singles for them so anit getting much back.

1 Like

It did

1 Like

If this is correct then @DontPlayNeoAnymore :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks man. It feels like such a facepalm now that I get it

I’m talking about the (probably) 256 max cost at rank 300. I know you get that but the rate at which cost increases really starts to decline after rank 100 or so

No bro… Max is 206. It doesn’t go higher than that even if u reach rank 300 !!

Max cost stays at 206 even if you max out your Hero Rank, don’t assume anything unless stated, it’ll hurt you.