Doing the impossible ("Documenting" the 292->300 journey)

@Killerdog I would like to know something please. In a video of Loki, just after awakening firefly he also unlocked his secret skill except that when he did it the place where we see the unlocked skill was not the same as all the other monsters, and that only for Lucifelle. Do you have an explanation for this?

If I understand you correctly, the reason why he only saw Lucifelle on his secret skill screen is because she was the only legendary/mythic he had in final form without the secret skill unlocked.

no it’s not that, it’s really hard to describe. I will try to describe it better.
you see the mythical when you awaken them they have awakened in a very specific place , which is different from that of the legendary and the super epic; on the other hand, all the legendary and the mythical are in the same place when you unlock their SS, except that in his caselucifelle was the only one to be in a place (room / place) very different from the others, that’s what I want to understand

this is a snippet i made and showed to Loki himself, as you can see when he unlocks Lucifelle’s skill it’s normally (in the arena where we test our team) but usually it’s not not this place that is pictured and if you compare it to othersmythical in this video lucifelle was the only one where the place was different

You mean the background then

2 Likes

That’s what I actually did, spent the first 6 or 8 weeks of the game catching all monsters from the maps to complete the monster dex. I printed a list and stroked every monster off that I caught :sweat_smile:

Yes

Oh I see! Yeah that looks like a weird bug. I’ve never seen that before

1 Like

I’m really tempted to delete these comments out of the thread, this is totally uncalled for. Please don’t do it again.

7 Likes

It’s because @Unown is nice to people and you are a condescending prick @DonT89

That’s the reason why his achievement was met with so much more positivity compared to your monsterdex one.

6 Likes

@DonT89 admitted his wrong, and he said he won’t write here anymore, yet you keep throwing stones at him, that’s not cool man

2 Likes

:heart::ok_hand:

1 Like

I have some truth stones for you too @Cesar

1 Like

Can we hear them?

1 Like

I am not even bothered by those comments bro.

I decided not to fight negativity with negativity.

I should have not written anything is first place.
They don’t like me so I cannot pretend for them to fight for me, is fair.
I’ll keep going for who loves me certainly not for 10-15 people that constantly try to throw $hait on me.

What mostly disappoint me is that among those people there are some that I used to respect hugely.
Now my respect is gone, they are just a bounce of top players for me.

1 Like

We wouldn’t have an issue if you didn’t hijack someone else’s accomplishment thread to complain about how you aren’t getting something for yourself that you have already brought up a million times as already mentioned.

8 Likes

which ? I would like to hear them

Agree. My deepest apologies to Unown.
His achievement on itself is really great.

(not gonna tag him, he seems not to like so).

7 Likes

You would be better at neo if you spent less time complaining on the forum.

You are the new @kocowind

2 Likes