Didnt get the bonus gems??

So i bought gems yesterday to get the last few gems for my pack and decided i wanted to do more. Yesterday i got the bonus gems on the first two deals.

Now i purchased the 38.99$ gem deal for 96 gems but i only received the orginal 48 gems i have photo proof for vkc as im also going to sen him a pm he can just read this topic and see the photos :slight_smile:
Is this happening to anyone else? Please let me know

As you can see the deal didnt go grey like the other two i have bought but i have the 48 gems not 96! I paid 38$ for 96 gems and would like to get the ones i didnt recieve

Deleted tridrake problem as its been resolved*

Still need my bonus 48 gems i have NOT received though

So i bought gems yesterday to get the last few gems for my pack and decided i wanted to do more. Yesterday i got the bonus gems on the first two deals.

Now i purchased the 38.99$ gem deal for 96 gems but i only received the orginal 48 gems i have photo proof for vkc as im also going to sen him a pm he can just read this topic and see the photos :slight_smile:
Is this happening to anyone else? Please let me know

As you can see the deal didnt go grey like the other two i have bought but i have the 48 gems not 96! I paid 38$ for 96 gems and would like to get the ones i didnt recieve

happened to me too. Same type of sale

I have tried to contact them via “comtact us” but comstantly says Failed to send then closes my mail app. So i msged vkc on here. I need those gems for my 3rd pack XD i already have gotten 4 new legends including BB i want moji (hopefully) thats what im waiting on
Vkc is prolly gone for the weekend so ill prolly get my gems on monday. I really do want the gems as i bought and paid for them for the “bonus” specifically

I am sorry for what happened to you.

We will look into this issue carefully and make sure compensate the gems players are supposed to get.

Thank you very much.

Please reapond to my PM :confused:
Cause its 43 gems im missing