Didn't buy any reward in whale event

Hi I have about 150 fins .and didn’t bought any reward. Now it’s gone. Does it mean I lost those fins? And I can’t claim them anymore?

No, you can’t use those lost fins in the next Whale’s treasure event.

Last time this event was online, you could still access the finn shop even after the battles were no longer accesible. This should be the case again if possible since I didnt spend my finns either.

This is correct, whilst the battles themselves are no longer available the finn shop will remain open until the event is no longer featured on the events page.

If you haven’t used them by then though then they really will be lost.

I just checked and the event isnt even available anymore so I cant claim my finns.
@Dev VKC
Can you confirm if my finn count will be lost or if I’ll get them next time this event is available?

yes thats weird I was saying that too .before even if event is closed you can keep access the shop to get rewards. This time nothing it disappeared

We always keep event page opened at least 1 more day after it finishes.

I am sorry that the remaining Finns won’t be able to use in the next event.

We will make sure to make the closing time of the event more clear next time.

Thank you for understanding.

I think it would be a great idea if events had a 24hr countdown timer on them as they came to a close. So in the “special events” screen where you see the four panels it will display a red countdown over an event when there is less than 24hrs remaining.

When events first come out we get a pop-up of the news and see the dates, but it’s easy to forget by the time an event is coming to its close. I don’t think a news pop-up for the end coming is necessary… but a little timer on the event for the last 24hrs should be an easy thing for us to check/notice. The reason why I say only the last 24hrs is because we don’t want to spoil the artwork shown on the event panel :wink:

Killerdog, agreed. I, too, think that would be a great feature.