Destructor skill pvp bug: xenoslash

The skill say -99,90% damage if there are same element monster in enemy line up, but when i used it againts arkwing with subzeratops and luxknight it only deal 0 damage (they don’t have same element), and they don’t have death element. My team consist of 3 death element, does the minus effect also applied when you have same element in your active line up?

It should not be affected by your own monsters. If this is happening, it must be a bug. I’ve never noticed that!

in there lineup, so i believe if they have a death ark at all then its -99&

I am psoitive that they don’t have death element, i willtest it again in next pvp and get a screenshot

It should only apply to the enemy’s current three, not the whole line-up. 

This happens with Shisaguard’s Xenowind skill, too. It’s rather annoying to say the least…

The skill say -99,90% damage if there are same element monster in enemy line up, but when i used it againts arkwing with subzeratops and luxknight it only deal 0 damage (they don’t have same element), and they don’t have death element. My team consist of 3 death element, does the minus effect also applied when you have same element in your active line up?

Really??? It works fine for me. But the problem is I think it does much less damage than it’s supposed to. I mean c’mon xeno is supposed to deal really op damage but it barely even minused any health from my opponent’s monsters:(

It does a lot of damage for me… 

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the report, we are currently looking into it. So far, we are not finding any problems. tmkhaled, NorthernSoul, are you two sure that the enemy wasn’t using some kind of damage canceling skill such as Deathvoid beforehand? 

If the problem persists, it would be very helpful if you could give us a list of yours and your opponent’s lineup. That should allow us to narrow down the source of the bug very quickly. 

Again, thank you for taking the time to let us know!

I just used xenowind shishaguard against destructor and it hit a 0