Deodragon Dmg PvP

I’m playing around with deodragon for a PvP team, but I haven’t had a chance to try him out in the PvP event (too busy trying out Leogeist xD)… Does anyone know how many charges does he need to start one shotting enemies in PvP? I was thinking 3-4 charges should do it… And has anyone used him, and how did he work out? Thanks :slight_smile:

I’m playing around with deodragon for a PvP team, but I haven’t had a chance to try him out in the PvP event (too busy trying out Leogeist xD)… Does anyone know how many charges does he need to start one shotting enemies in PvP? I was thinking 3-4 charges should do it… And has anyone used him, and how did he work out? Thanks :slight_smile:

Scotty is the best example I can think of who uses him. He had give turn and aegis next to it so you can’t knock him back alone and can’t single target. He has stealth as well. I think he got 4 charges off on me and one shotted everything

That’s weird. I tried my friend’s Deo in online chapters to test whether its charge could be accumulated and found only trivial difference a long time ago.

Damage is way different in chapter missions as the enemy is buffed in them play chapter 5 final battle and legendary twin killer only takes sleep monster to half health.

Even monsters of online chapters are buffed, there should have been some big difference in damages between charging once and thrice. I guess it had some bugs at that moment and got fixed afterwards.