Delicious pve event. Finally.

1 Like

Yeah, similar to game of hoards rewards, but wait until you calculate how many tickets we need :blush:

2 Likes

Thank Dev, i love new event

Finally they extended occult event. The past ones were finished within 10 min xD

Boxjaw :laughing:

5 Likes

2 Likes

I think Rare Gems, Gems or icon eh Boxjaw :joy::joy::joy:

To be honest it has some potential with overwatch monsters. The slow speed makes it weak though.

:crazy_face: This event requires a lot of tickets.

2 Likes

DonT89 will be so thankful about this Boxjaw.

One question: when does the event end? Because in the news it appears 11/22 and in the special event it appears 11/19.

2 Likes

Sorry for the confusion.
11/22 is the correct date. This issue has been fixed.

3 Likes

First of all thanks for bringing fresh stuff to pve events. Is there any explanation why the last steps of cases are so heavy regarding ticket costs. I would like to understand the reason behind that :joy:

Thank goodness. To many tickets required! Pheww :sweat_smile:

I think your server glitched big time when you were fixing it. I clicked on the occults event around 10 minutes ago and was given this screen lol

I was even able to play the old occults event again:

For those Wondering NO I wasn’t able to get the rewards or even battle experience…

Notice the old dates on the screen. It’s like the server sent me the old event I already completed last time.

I haven’t seen the exact tickets required myself but it is an 11 day long event so we’ve easily got enough time to put tickets into it. Compared to other long events it surely isn’t much overall?

It’s reasonable now with the corrected date. But with the old date it put too much pressure on us. It’s still a serious ticket eater and players need to keep chipping at it each day. Otherwise they are screwed.

Before it was announced as 7 day event. That’s why I was curious. Now it’s corrected. Still I think that 30 tickets for one battle is too expensive at the later stages

thanks for featuring my team in the last battle of case 1 though😂

2 Likes

You can bet bro! I am very happy about this reward!

1 Like

I lost once against this team, but second time I went there with canis + GT combo and was over from the beginning :rofl:

1 Like

Boxjaw for my collection, been waiting for this so long. All token monsters were marked as “captured” if you own the monster that gives those tokens, oni for onigos, voos for voodoom but not boxjaws which i thought was weird until now

2 Likes