1 Like

Is this a nerf thread?

1 Like

This is a GD Nerf Thread isnā€™t it

nah

This is not a ā€œnerf threadā€
This is a "nerf thread :point_right::point_left: "

3 Likes

this is a thread asking peopleā€™s opinion about the apparent power of these beautiful dragons

Idk if your translator is working correctly @TNCxXchaosxXf2p

good is the word that I tried to use, but if it were the case I like the design but the theme is not about that

I appreciate the edit @Dev_VKC :sunglasses:

I donā€™t think soā€¦ The attack moves of GDs take a lot of effort to get activated as those moves ironically DONā€™T NEED GDs, they instead need those low health prototypes (vanillawhelp)

I think the 200% buff is a kind of situational support for the GDs so that they could summon those prototypes and avoid being a dead weight

8 Likes

Yeah. They look a bit impractical unless in large numbers

clearly they are for use in large quantities

Thatā€™s the issue

1 Like

Did some testing and, with Gummy Power active:

ā€¢ Ziberiusā€™ Double Retribution deals less than 50% HP of damage

ā€¢ G.D. Limeā€™s Counter Strike leaves Poseidon with <20% HP on average

ā€¢ G.D. Bananaā€™s Counter Strike OHKOs boosted Jungleflipper

ā€¢ G.D. Bananaā€™s Double Retribution OHKOs all dolphins except for Jungleflipper (deals ~2900 damage)

ā€¢ G.D. Banana can tank Dual Throw from a boosted Jungleflipper, despite elemental disadvantage

5 Likes

Keeping that AP gummy dragon alive will be hard for units as slow as 30% tho. I can imagine in being really strong with ducy but that needs testing itself too.

They all have 30% speed so basically they sit on the battlefield with massive stats then all get a turn in a row (you choose which order with the entrance speed bonus). The first two pull themselves back to make the protectors then the other two get sweeping.

However, long term yeah it probably wonā€™t stand up too well against good teams that can continually kill the protectors to disrupt them.

Didnā€™t think about that. That sounds actually fun. I canā€™t wait to see who is gonna be their ā€œAS posiedonā€.

Thlugs and Pyramids havenā€™t got theirs either!

1 Like

Still waiting for those too :3 but it makes sense why the thlug one never came out yet because how they were meta for so long.

1 Like