Completion %

Apologies if this has been brought up before.

In the Game Center leaderboards the completion % seems to be bugged out. I’m apparently ranked #1 in the world with around 115% completion. I’ve seen others with over 100% before also, although the max other than myself seem to all show as 100% right now.

I haven’t cheated or hacked in any way so was wondering what’s going on. There’s also a fair few Arkadions that I don’t have. Can someone shed some light?

Yeah its not quite right :stuck_out_tongue: gc is Ait glitchy

Yeah, unfortunately Apple coded Game Center like crap, so nothing ever really shows up right

The game originally came with 200 ish Arks and each OM is far past what the original number was and GC doesn’t adjust to show it

Ah well that explains it. Thanks for the quick reply!

So my % is still over 100 however shortly after posting this topic I found that I was blocked from being in the completion leaderboards altogether, which must have been what also happened to the other people that where over 100% I mentioned before.

This is by no means an attack on the devs (luckily I don’t really care about the leaderboards that much), however I don’t think blocking members from the leaderboard is the right way of going about a problem that is in no way caused by the members in question. It’s not just brushing the problem under the rug, but punishing members that it might happen to, some of which might actually care about the leaderboards.

I don’t think this was the Devs fault

It seems like everyone with a completion rate over 100% got the pinch

I’m more inclined to blame Apple, because Game Center actually sucks as a system

Game Center definitely does suck as a system, I’ve had numerous problems with it in the past, although Apple themselves don’t remove individual leaderboard entries.

Developers can remove entries and block players from showing in any of the individual leaderboards associated with their own games, the other thing could have happened would be that the bug caused the removal. I’m more inclined to think it was the former however, as I was in the leaderboards with over 100% for weeks, and as soon as I brought it up on the forums I was gone within a day or so.

As I said previously I’m not too bothered about that leaderboard myself, and don’t really care about being put back into it, I don’t think it really serves any purpose as most hardcore players would be at/near 100% by now, however I thought I’d bring it up that if it is the devs removing people then I don’t feel it’s the right way to go about things.